mom on the go

Monday, September 04, 2006

Shoes, why does one have so many? I guess I need to blame it on my mother, who had the most amazing shoes(not that many though). she definitey had great taste for her feet. I remember walking in her Zebra stripes when I was just 12. Oh, I was in trouble for getting the soles dirty.
I am the only size 7 in my family, so I never had to share, and the colors and designs I acquired were and are still amazing. I thought I was doing really good this summer, not buying any new ones, but last weekend at the Oregon coast the bug bit me and I came home with 4 new pair. My husband came home with 2. Do I wear them all in 1 season, are you kidding? I try really hard though. Wish I could wear open-toed shoes at work, then I really could get through them all. At least I use them, rather than let dust settle on them. I wonder if the shoe bug has bitten my daughters.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I have 3 pairs of shoes...2 Keen sandals and a pair of trail running shoes. So thankfully the shoe bug passed me over ;)

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

i don't remember hearing about the zebra shoes. this can be a great personal history blog.

i love shoes, but patrick loves them more than me. he has so many category of shoe needs to fill: workout, dress sneakers, casual sneakers, casual worrkout sneakers, suit church, casual church, on and on it goes.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger christy said...

excellent story mom! i totally have the shoe bug, and i am probably passing it on to my kids, although i am trying to encourage a "quality type of bug"-which usually leads to the more "expensive kind of bug", and i often have to squish my inner bug for reasons relating to the "green bug".

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lovely blog......Everyone has many shoes for different dresses...You can wear one shoe for any when you choose a shoe fromTimberland shoes.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home