mom on the go

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Last night I put a very large green vegetable on the kitchen counter and Jim says"Wow that is one large cucumber/what ya going to do with that". I think he needs to spend more time in the garden or at least in the produce section of the grocery store. Cucumber, are you kidding me!!That's a zucchini, remember. I will be making chocolate zucchini cake, fried zucchini, zucchini in salads, zucchini bread, zucchini brownies and if I had a receipe zucchini jam. Yes, I have friends who can grow these babies like no other, Huge. And they go on and on and on. You get the idea.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

at least once a year, someone gives me a zuccini from their garden. i always have the best intentions to do something with it, but inevitably, it ends up in the garbage.

zuchini jam sounds really gross. worse that jalapeno jelly.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I only like the bread....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home