mom on the go

Monday, April 16, 2007

Over the Hump

Well, after 3 3/4 weeks of barely no voice, horrible pains in chest, severe breathing problems, 13 different prescriptions, being housebound, watching endless movies, reading numerous books, knitting washrags, making jewelry, not having to clean our home(Dad has been awesome at all the household chores), I do believe the good doctor will be releasing me to go back to work next Monday the 23rd. I feel great, so this week will find me doing exercises, walking lots and just getting me ready for 8 hours a day of Fred Meyer. Just in time for Mother's Day. I still plan on taking it slow and easy. Thanks to you all for keeping me in your prayers. The phone calls were great,even though I had a hard time chatting with you. Keep your fingers crossed that all continues to go well.:)

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Glad you are finally done with the odd bout of everything :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home