mom on the go

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Is this really Mom?

Okay, since I've been tagged here goes:

1. My favorite song is " House of the Rising Sun". Whenever I hear it I get a natural high, can't wait to grab Dad and just start dancing. If he is not availabel I normally call him and turn up the volume and we both just listen. Yeah, it is his fav too! I guess you can date us from that one.

2.Elephant jokes were a way for me to come out of my shell. I really am an introvert and have to work hard at playing the"game of life" when other people are around me. Surprise huh!

3. I am a Republican, but will probably vote Democoratic this time around and perhaps forever. I have seen Big Business and politics enough in my job, that I am sick that the little guys always get abused.

4.I "hate" liars and will not bend to be around them. Half truths are the same thing to me. IF you are going to speak to me, just say the whole truth and nothing more. And please don't exgerate what the truth is. Don't try to be something you are not.

5.I am a pretty good cook, but would love to have the natural ability to just add some sensual feelings to my cooking as in the movie"Like water Like Chocolate". I think eating needs to be more than just food being consumed. It really is an Art.

6. MY first Birthday party(the big 60) was last year,which was given by so many friends at Fred Meyer.A total surprise to me, I cried I was so excited. I have had gifts and been taken out to dinner, family has come over or had me come to their home for dinner, dessert and gift opening, but never an actual party. I have always been somewhat jealous of those whose friends and families go out of their to make birthdays a big celebration. But at least I can now say" Wow" What an awesome party I had".

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Ok woman...I've gotten you a new computer...and you now have high speed...so, new posts, happen when? ;)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Candice said...

I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane, I also hope this is the first time I am contacting you, it is hard to keep track! I am trying to let people know about threads of love, a nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thanks! Love, Candice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home